11.09.2009

Into The Wild



<<So I've seen Into The Wild three times now. It is such an amazing movie. I cried my eyes out all three times. There were a few quotes that really sparked me in the movie, so I'm going to share them with the rest of you who haven't seen the movie. Please take these quotes in... let them SINK into your skin... into your being.>>






[[Christopher McCandless: I read somewhere... how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong... but to feel strong.


Christopher McCandless: I'm going to paraphrase Thoreau here... rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth.


Christopher McCandless: Some people feel like they don't deserve love. They walk away quietly into empty spaces, trying to close the gaps of the past.


Christopher McCandless: I'm Supertramp. [looks at apple] and you're super apple!


Christopher McCandless: What if I were smiling and running into your arms? Would you see then what I see now?


Ranger Steve Koehler: Next available is May 17, 2003.
Christopher McCandless: 12 years? Twelve years - to paddle down a river?


Christopher McCandless: [written into book] Happiness only real when shared. ]]

This movie is so touching, eye-opening, uplifting, and inspiring. If you haven't seen it yet, you really should rent it. I would not even hesitate telling you to buy this movie. It really will change your perspective on life and where you are headed. This movie is based off of a true story, and also a book. Please take the time to read or watch this amazing story. To see the trailer, click here.

No comments: