11.12.2009

Haunted.

You're not alone. Together we stand. I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand. When it gets cold, and it feels like the end. There's no place to go, you know I won't give in. No, I won't give in. I want to believe you when you tell me that it'll be okay. I try to believe you, but I don't. Well, I never want to see you unhappy, I thought you'd want the same for me.

[[And the tears come streaming down my face. When I lose something that I can't replace. When I loved someone, but it goes to waste. Could it be worse? And I think of you whenever life gets me down. I think of you whenever you're not around. And you rest your bones somewhere far from my house, but you still pull me home.]]

Time is going to take my mind and carry it far away where I can fly. The depth of life will dim my temptation to live for you. If I were to be alone silence would rock my tears because it's all about love and I know better. So I put my arms around you and I know that I'll be leaving soon. My eyes are on you and you see that I can't stop shaking.

[[You touched my heart, you touched my soul. You changed my life and all my goals. Love is blind and that I knew when my heart was blinded for you. And now that I'm stronger I have figured out how this world turns cold and breaks through my soul. I know, I can find it deep inside me.]]

Every time I try to fly I fall. Without my wings I feel so small. So now you're gone and I'm haunted.
And I bet you are just fine.

[[Maybe I'm just living out the same old stories in and out. Time will fly away with me if truth don't stop and let me see. I'm drowning. It's funny how the times that seem unbearable are the ones that you don't ever want to end.]]

{Songs Used}
Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne
Tomorrow by Avril Lavigne
Fix You by Coldplay
Think of You by A Fine Frenzy
Dancing by Elisa
Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt
Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Everytime by Britney Spears
Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy
Drowning by Missy Higgins

No comments: