12.02.2009

You Learn.




I have learned that I need to be more careful about what I blog.
I have learned that some people don't know how to be sensitive towards my feelings.
I have learned that, no matter who it is, every friend will fail me.
I have learned how to silence the noise.
I have learned that music has the ability to heal, although Jesus is the Ultimate Healer.
I have learned that God is the only one who is always there for me.
I have learned that most guys really don't care about my feelings or emotions.
I have learned to never go back there again.
I have learned to use the 'delete contact' button on my phone.
I have learned that no matter how hard you try to walk away from something, they will always be there to pull you back in.
I have learned what a blog is:

blog

-n
an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page

I have learned that some people don't appreciate that I write what I feel.
I have learned to grow up about some things.
I have learned that true friends will let me text them at late hours in the night.
I have learned to finally speak up.
I have learned to finally stand up for myself.
I have learned that people will lie.
I have learned that crying when you're trying to sleep sucks.
I have learned that I apologize for stuff that's not my fault.
I have learned that the three words "I LOVE YOU" mean different to some people.
I have learned that I should trust my instincts on my big decisions more often.
I have learned to listen to my best friend and to take her advice.
I have learned that I am beautiful, and even if I have self-esteem issues, I don't need to "do something about it" by working out.
I have learned that I love some people who will never love me back.
I have learned more in these past two weeks then I have ever learned before.
I have learned that I am me.



1 comment:

Tim said...

I love that you have learned so much, even though it is crap to go though it. Oh and Jesus is the ultimate healer not music. ;) though i totally agree with your meaning.