1.12.2010

This and That.




[[Just some random things that have been going on recently...]]

<>Ok, so winter is almost over and I still haven't went sledding. Although, I have gone ice-skating. I went for the first time on New Years Eve. [[Fun. Fun. Fun.]] I am going again this weekend with two of my friends, Andrea and Jared. That should be fun. :)

<>I have an interview tomorrow with College of the Ozarks at 2.45. I'm pretty much spazzing out. I'm afraid that myself isn't good enough. I'm afraid I'm going to say the wrong thing. I'm afraid they're not going to remember me.

<>Yesterday was my first day back to work since 2009. It feels good to be somewhat productive again.

<>I feel like I haven't talked to Cristianne in forever. We usually talk at night, but I've been so tired lately.

<>I've been eating too much. I need to stop that ASAP.

<>I went to a Bible Quiz tournament last weekend. Ripped a hole in my pants at the beginning of it. Luckily my shirt covered it, but I was uncomfortable the rest of the tournament.

<>I messed up on my Little Caeser's application twice. Cristianne says that's a sign to not apply. Ha. Maybe she's right. Or maybe I'm just stupid.

<>My 18th birthday is coming up. I'm really really excited about that! :) I get to hang out with my closest friends all at the same time. :)

Well, that's pretty much it. I feel like I haven't blogged in awhile.

No comments: