2.17.2010

B to the DAY.

Ok, so I haven't updated for awhile now, and I think it's only necessary that I do now before my massive weekend comes sneaking up.

  • BDAY. Tomorrow is MY BDAY. Ahhhh. I'm SO excited. I'm ready to be eighteen. I don't really think much will change immediately... but we shall see as time progresses all that eighteen brings.
  • 13. A few posts ago I mentioned how I wanted to memorize 1 Corinthians chapter 13. I am here to say that I successfully completed this task. *Check* Obviously I can't prove it to you through this whole blog thing, but I can honestly say that if you were here, I could quote it to you. :)
  • THE BACHELOR. Ok, so I'm really really hoping Vienna doesn't win, but something inside me is pretty sure she does. This whole season they've been forming Vienna into this "monster" of a girl, and I'm pretty sure it's because they want to shock us when she wins. It wouldn't be a good show if there wasn't any drama. I still think Ali should be with Jake, so it's hard for me to think of anyone else with him. Wow, how obsessed have I become with this stupid non-reality TV show?!
Well, sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I'm lame, I know. Haha. I'll leave you with the most brilliant song ever made... Please enjoy...



1 comment:

LenkaLovee said...

happy birthday dear!
hope it's a great one! 18 is a fabulous year! :D
congrats on the 13! I memorized that a few years ago, but since I don't practice it, i'm afraid it's slipped my memory! :(