2.26.2010

fill in the blank friday.

[image: Clockwork by bittersweetvenom]

Play along with Lauren over at the little things we do. :) It's simple and fun.

1. When I'm nervous... my heart starts beating really fast and my voice starts to tremble.
2. My favorite item in my closet is... my black cami. :) Goes under anything.
3. Put my pjs on and curl on the couch...is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.
4. My favorite childhood memory is... riding my bike around the neighborhood. I would act like I was driving a school bus and I would stop at random places and "pick kids up." Haha.
5. Something you may not know about me is... I can't read analog clocks. Don't try to teach me, it's pretty much impossible.
6. A true friend... will still be your best friend if you become obese. Haha. Oh, and let you call them at 3am.
7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is... Jesus. :)

Have a great Friday! :)

3 comments:

becca. said...

"a nice comment while you're at it. :)"

sorry, i had to do it.

Miss Koree said...

lame... haha :)
love you, becca :D

my name is lauren. said...

i like your answer to #7. i hope people think jesus when they think of me too...but sadly, i suck sometimes and think they probably don't always think that. lucky for me jesus loves me anyway....despite the flaws.

thanks for playing along this week!

hope you have a great weekend.

{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com