2.08.2010

loaded week.

This past week was pretty loaded (hints the post title.)

[monday] [bachelor]
(possible spoilers alert)
Ok, so usually I don't watch the Bachelor, but these past few seasons I've been hooked. This season in particular. I haven't missed an episode. Which is very odd for me. I just want to give you my opinion of this season... [the favorite] Ali. I've heard internet rumors going around that she leaves the show tonight due to work. If that's true, I will be extremely sad. She's adorable. [the one I can't stand] Vienna. I think there's more going around with all the women than they show on TV. I'm pretty sure most of the drama is staged for TV, though. [the boy] Jake. Seems like a nice guy. He's kicking girls off one by one, quicker than he's supposed to, which isn't normal for a Bachelor. [most recently eliminated] Corrie. She got kicked off for opening up (how I see it, anyway.) I'm pretty sure she got kicked off because she opened up to Jake about her "old-fashioned" ways, which I don't think are old-fashioned at all. She told him she wouldn't want to live with him unless they were married. I totally agree. I don't think Jake agreed with that, though. I can't wait to see what happens tonight! [predictions] Gia, Vienna, Tenley (supposing the rumors about Ali's voluntary leave is correct).

[tuesday] [work]
Not much more to say about that.

[wednesday] [church]
I love Pastor Scotty. He really knows how to bring the Word.

[thursday] [bible quiz practice]
The girls were extremely hyper, but they are sixth graders.

[friday] [the furrs]
I hung out with two of my favorite leaders from church: Darren and Amber Furr. I had never been to Nakatos, so they graciously took me. I loved it so so much. It was so much fun to watch "Big Steve" prepare our food right before our eyes. And the atmosphere is so amazing, might I add. Then we went to Hebrews coffee and played Last Word, paired with a White Mocha in hand. What a fun game that was. (totally owned) Then we went back to their place and just talked until the night called me.

[saturday] [league match and surprise party]
Saturday started off with our final League Match for Bible Quiz. (that's all I'm going to say about that because we didn't do too well) Then, when 6:30 rolled around, I went to my first ever surprise birthday party for my friend Andrea. We played birthday Jeopardy, watched a slide show of embarrasing pictures of the birthday girl, and played cherades. So much fun. :)

[sunday] [super bowl]
My saints dominated.

So, as you can see, this week was pretty loaded for me. I had something going on every night. It made for a great blog post, though. :)

1 comment:

Miss Kriss said...

Wow, it sounds like you've been a busy girl! And I have to admit that your life sounds far more exciting than mine! :) Yaay for a fabulously loaded week, girlie!

And P.S. - Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is adorable!