3.13.2010

day cinco | favorite quote

30-Day Blogging Challenge | Day Cinco
favorite quote.
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and...
sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."


I love this quote. It's everything I believe. It's everything I agree with. There's really no explaining this quote, it speaks for itself. My favorite part is the last line; "...sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." This is so true. Sometimes you think something is falling apart, but it's really because something else is coming along. Just wait and be patient. God will open another door, bring someone new and better, or show you something you were failing to seeing. Just trust in Him. He knows what he's doing. :)

No comments: