3.10.2010

day dos | favorite movie

30-Day Blogging Challenge | Day Dos
favorite movie. 
This movie has always been my favorite movie of all time. There's never been a question or doubt in my mind when someone asks me "What's your favorite movie?" To me, it's a classic. I fell in love with it as a young girl, and I can still watch it now over and over and over again. I mean, who doesn't like seeing a young John Travolta in a tight black shirt with his hair slicked back? Whoo, still gets me to this day.
One thing I love about the movie is the music. Of course you all know that Grease is a musical. I have the soundtrack on my ipod and I can sing you word-for-word any song in the movie. The songs are so catchy. Also, I love the outfits. Bright colors, high-wasted pants, and baby-doll tops...ADORABLE. And who can't love that story line...?



Romance, music, a great cast, and laughter all in one movie? I'm game.

[A Couple Close Seconds (well, not really close)]
Into the Wild | trailer
Never Been Kissed | trailer
Stomp the Yard | trailer
The Notebook | trailer


image source
video source

No comments: