3.14.2010

day sies | fancy tickler

30-Day Blogging Challenge | Day Sies
whatever tickles your fancy.
Ok, so since I can blog about whatever I really want today, I am going to blog about one of my favorite shows. This show only comes on one time a year, so it's only on for a few months. When it is on, my eyes become glued to that TV every Wednesday and Thursday night.


So You Think You Can Dance

I've watched this show since season 2. I fall in love with the dancers every season. Last season was the first season that I loved every single dancer. Usually I have my favorites, but this past season was hard for me to pick my favorite. I'm going to give you a rundown of my favorite seasons of this show. :)


Season 3
Winner: Sabra Johnson
Favorite dances from the season:
Lacey & Kameron | "Dancing" Contemporary piece by Mia Michaels
Danny & Lacey | "Hip Hip Chin Chin" Samba piece by Dmitry Chaplin

Season 4
Winner: Joshua Allen
Favorite dances from the season:
Katee & Twitch | "Mercy" Contemporary piece by Mia Michaels
Chelsea & Marc | "Bleeding Love" Hip-Hop piece by Napoleon & Tabitha
Kherington & Twice | "Dreaming With A Broken Heart" Contemporary piece by Mia Michaels
Courtney & Mark | "The Garden" Jazz piece by Sonja

Season 5
Winner: Jeanine Mason
Favorite dances from the season:
Kayla & Kupono | "Addiction" Contemporary piece by Mia Michaels
Jeanine & Jason | "If It Kills Me" Contemporary piece by Travis Wall
Melissa & Ade | "This Woman's Work (Breast Cancer Tribute Routine)" Contemporary piece by Tyce Diorio
Janette & Brandon | "Ruby Blue" Jazz piece by Wade Robson

Season 6
Winner: Russell Ferguson
Favorite dances from the season:
Ok, so there is too many to give you the links. So, someone random on YouTube has put together two videos of the best dances of this season. I'm just going to give you the link to these two videos so you can enjoy all that season 6 had to offer.


If you don't watch the show, hopefully this post made you want to tune it when it comes back on! I look forward to Season 7. Tell me what your favorite dance was out of all these that I shared! :)


2 comments:

myownlittleuniverse said...

i freeking LOVE this show!!! so does my boyfriend. we HAVE to watch every episode. those people are so talented...i swear i want to be a dancer in my next life...hahaa!

Miss Koree said...

YES! Finally someone who enjoys it as much as I do!! :D I've always wanted to be a dancer as well. I feel like it's too late for me (I'm 18) but we will see... :) thanks for the comment! :)