3.09.2010

day uno | favorite song

favorite song.
Well, I have many favorites out there. I'm sure once I post this I will think of another one of my ultimate favorites. But today, we're going to stick with the first one that popped into my head. I listened to this song as a young girl and loved it. Still to this day, it's one of my all-time favorites. Are you ready?... Drum roll, please...



Truly, Madly, Deeply
Savage Garden



Yes, yes I know. It's a love song. :) Don't judge me. I love his high-pitched voice. I think I loved it so much as a little girl because I would listen to Hanson, and they as well had that high-pitched voice. This song will always be one of my many favorites. I plan to play it at my wedding... we'll see how that goes over with Mr. Groom. :)

It's not too late to join in on this 30-Day Blogging Challenge fun. You don't have to start today, or even tomorrow...just start! Let me know that you're joining in, and I will love to read your posts. :) Have a great day, everyone!

[A Couple Close seconds:]
Hide & Seek | Imogen Heap
I Will Follow You Into The Dark | Death Cab For Cutie
Fireflies | Rhett Miller
Swing Swing | All-American Rejects

[[Oh, and here's a lovely little blog post by LenkaLovee over at Style My Happiness.]]

2 comments:

becca. said...

Great picks, musical soulmate :) Someday I will have a little chat with your Mr. Groom and convince him to like this song if he already doesn't ;) Lol. I'm so excited you're doing the challenge with me! Super fun.

LenkaLovee said...

thanks for the mention!
i will have to check these songs out! i think i've only heard fireflies..such a lovely song! :D