3.27.2010

etsy. ellen page. everything else.

(this post was written Friday night)

This is going to be a random post. Ha.

Lately I’ve been listening to a lot of music. Just a few random mixes Becca made me. I really love listening to mixes. At this moment, I’m listening to 1234 by We Swim You Jump. I feel like I’ve had a lot of noise, drama going on recently, yet a lot of fun things going on. I’ve been making headbands and clips with Becca recently. We’re selling them for $4-$8. We have an Etsy, but if you order them through me personally, (email) then you will receive a discount. Ehh…ok, next topic…I get to hang out with my brother and Becca tomorrow. We’re going out to eat at Los Portales then we’re going flea marketing. Fun. :) After that, Becca and I are going to this Style Swap. I’ve never been to one, so I’m super duper excited.

I watched Whip It tonight. Good movie. Quirky and funny. I love Ellen Page. She is a doll. No joke. She’s an amazing actress, and she’s a beauty. I also adore her style in this movie. I wish I could pull off all those rocker outfits.

I bought a new shirt-dress. It’s from Wet Seal. It’s a black lace top with a floral print on the bottom. I can’t wait to wear it. :)

No comments: