3.19.2010

fill in the blank friday.

HEY! IT'S FRIDAY! :D
You know what that means? Time for another Fill In The Blank Friday, brought to you by Lauren over at the little things we do. You know what you should do? Join in.


1. Today I am wearing a purple vneck, jeans, and purple polka-dotted flats.
2. My favorite childhood food was black olives and my favorite food now is spaghetti. (ALTHOUGH I LOVE CHINESE FOOD & PANERA BREAD)
3. A day that I am too busy to keep up with my 30-Days of Blogging Challenge is a day that I am too busy.
4. The last movie I saw was Shutter Island and the next movie I want to see is Precious.
5. My favorite smell is Lowe's because I love the smell of wood & fresh paint. (NOT because it gets me high...because it doesn't.)
6. A weird little quirk I have is I have to sleep with my fan on. I think a lot of people have that quirk, too.
7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm ...well, I've never taken a personality quiz. So, I actually just took one so I would have an answer for this question. Ha. Here's what it said, "Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out." :)

Have a great Friday, everyone!

4 comments:

Beth McC. said...

I love your blog and all your fill in the blank answers!Ok, I have to admit that I love the smell of Lowes, its the lumber but I love it! Thanks for sharing! Happy Friday!

Miss Koree said...

Aw thank you! :) I put too much time into it. haha. IT SMELLS SO GOOD! Have a great Friday!

becca. said...

I joined in :)

Yani said...

awww..i think i'm the only person heare who haven't seen shutter island! boooh!!! hehehe!

purple polka-dotted flats? i sure would love to own one! hehehe!!

you have a great and safe weekend!*♥*