3.08.2010

little chief honeybee mixtapes.

Ok, so you're probably thinking... "Seriously? Another blog post?!" I know, I know I'm very chatty today. Before I start the whole 30-Day Blogging Challenge thing, I want to allow you to experience something.
If you're not following little chief honeybee, you should be (well after you read this post, head on over there and check her out.) Every monday, she will create a mixtape for all her followers to download for free. I've downloaded all of them, and I'm blown away by the incredible tuneage. Also, she makes incredible album artwork, so be sure to check out her posts. So, I'm going to give you links to the posts, and the links to the download. Enjoy! :)

Never Mind The Lipstick (2 Disc Compilation Special)
post | download (disc 1) (disc 2)

The Long Overdue Mixtape Monday Mix
post | download

12-21-09 Mixtape
post | download

Eleven Twenty Three
post | download

"A" Mixtape
post | download

Songs That Say Goodbye
post | download

Mello Mellow
post | download

Kansas
post | download

Part One
post | download

One Of Those Days
post | download

Part Two
post | download

1 comment:

LenkaLovee said...

Hey dear!
I left you a little something on my blog!! :D
Have a great week!