3.03.2010

a long time coming...


accepted. :)

I found out yesterday that I have been accepted to College of the Ozarks. I've been waiting to hear back for what feels like an eternity. I am so thankful that I have been accepted; I didn't really have a Plan B. Ha. I start in January unless an opening occurs, I can get in in August. But, I don't really want in until January. There's a few reasons for that. Thank you for being along this LONG journey with me through this. :) I just thought I would share with you my excitement!!

4 comments:

becca. said...

I'm super excited about this. And so proud of you! God has some great things in store for your life this next year. And I'm glad you're sticking around until January :) I'd miss you if you left so soon. I've never been to C of O so I for sure need to plan a visit.

Love you chickadee. :)

LenkaLovee said...

congrats!! that is so awesome! :D god bless you! :)

becca. said...

ps. good thing you blanked out your address for the creepers.

Christy said...

Koree, I am so proud of you. I know you are going to do great things with your life. God has gifted you with so many wonderful talents; you are intelligent and everyone who knows you loves you. I can't wait to see what you do!
Love,
MommaBear