4.07.2010

day veintisiete | my month

30-Day Blogging Challenge | Day Veintisiete
your month, in great detail

Well, this month has been pretty exciting. Becca and I have starting this project called Indie Conformity Creations. We make and sell hair accents. It's a lot of fun. I'm pretty sure I've become addicted to it. I probably work on it more than I work at my actual job. Ha. It takes a lot of work, more than you see on the surface. We will be selling our handmade creations at the Branson Farmer's Market in May. So, if you're in the area, you should stop by. Anyway...as I look back these past 30 days (and as I'm scrolling through my calendar...) I realize that I did more than I think I did.
I went to 9.12 Spring Retreat. That was a lot of fun. I was a leader for the first time, which was weird. I have always gone as a student. Both is rewarding in totally different ways.
I went to Silver Dollar City with Kristen. Read more about that here.
I had my Spring Break. I can't remember what I did. ha.
I started Indie Conformity Creations with Becca. :)
Spent a lot of time on ICC...
Spent some more time on ICC...


That's pretty much been my month! Like I said on my last post, I've been really slacking lately. HA. Sorry, guys. :/ But! I'm trying to catch up. That's all that counts...right?

2 comments:

Yelena said...

idk, sounds like a pretty exciting and eventful month to me! :)

Yelena said...

hey lovely!
i tagged you in a fun little survey if you're interested in participating! :)
xo.