4.16.2010

fill in the blank friday.

Join in over at the little things we do.

1. The first thing I do in the morning is turn my alarm off on my phone, force myself out of bed, shuffle my feet over to the bathroom, pee, brush my teeth, and put in my contacts.
2. Every night before bed I turn my ipod deck sleep timer on, and choose some sleep music. Usually it's Ingrid Michaelson, the Xx, or this playlist I made for Becca awhile ago. 
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is put on some long pj pants, a tshirt, curl up on the couch, and put in The Office. 
4. Something that makes me cringe is the thought of eating Sushi.
5. Social situations are fun for me. I love meeting new people and talking. Ha. They're fun as long as the people you are with are social as well. No one likes having a conversation when someone replies with only one-word answers.
6. I like to collect shirts. Haha. My parents say I have too many shirts, but why can't it be a collection of mine? Dad collects watches, why can't I collect shirts?
7. Weekends are for *deep breath* craft dates, church, Bible Quiz practice, Los Portales tradition, watching The Office, laying out, going to the lake, eating a ton, catching up on laundry, grocery shopping, adventure days, hanging with family and friends, watching movies I've already seen a million times, complaining that all we have are movies that I've already seen a million times, renting new movies, and listening to music. 
 
Happy Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

becca. said...

I love this entire post. :) :)