4.23.2010

fill in the blank friday | music

Hey, why don't you play along here. Thanks, Lauren, for a music-themed Friday. This is my kind of post. :)

1. One song that always takes me back to my youth is Sometimes by Britney Spears. :) I used to make up dances to her songs on her Baby One More Time album. I still listen to her music. 
2. My first concert ever was Grits. They performed at my youth group when I was in junior high.
3. If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there: MGMT, John Mayer, Joshua Radin, Kings of Leon, Beyonce, Brand New, Brett Dennen, Chris Garneau, Coldplay, Ingrid Michaelson, Jason Reeves, Metro Station, Missy Higgins, and Usher. Hhaha, that would be an awesome music festival.
4. The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is whoa whoa whoa, Lauren! How inappropriate! :) Well, if I HAVE to answer, I would have to say I Wanna Know by Joe.
5. The best concert I've ever been to was Superchick at the Foundry.
6. A memorable musical moment for me was when I decided to listen to Coldplay. :)
7. The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is Electric Feel by MGMT. 
 
PS: One of my best friends got married today. I'll tell you who it was later. :)

1 comment:

Ratz said...

So with you in the first point. If i listen to 'Hit Me baby' once, it'll ring in my head for atleast two days....

O baby baby... How was i supposed to know....

Dang!

See i told you.

...something wasn't right....

Ratz. Shut up!