4.30.2010

fill in the blank friday | movies

It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday!


Wanna play? Click here.

1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is Grease! Always has been, always will be.
2. My favorite movie as a child was Grease. Haha. I also loved Barney (so my parents say...)
3. The best movie quote ever is well, it's very hard to choose. VERY hard. There's a lot of good quotes from 50 First Dates, and The Notebook, and Nacho Libre...hmm...I might have to go with one from The Princess Bride: "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
4. My favorite actress is Drew Barrymoore. My favorite actor is John Travolta.
5. The movie I could watch over and over is Stomp the Yard, and I DO watch it over and over.
6. My favorite movie genre is comedy. I love to laugh when I watch a movie. Also, I love dance movies like Step Up and Stomp The Yard.
7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is The Lovely Bones.

Have a great Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

megs_elyse said...

I just finished watching "The Lovely Bones" I enjoyed it. Though don't ask how it stands up against the book, it has been 5 years since I read it.