4.26.2010

make-a-list | monday

Time for another edition of...

Make-A-List Monday
[It's Monday. I'm making a list.]

10 Things I Did This Weekend

1. Went to Caleb & Becca's wedding [they eloped]
2. Ate at Hemingways
3. Went to Bible Quiz practice
4. Ate at Los Portales
5. Went to a baby shower
6. Made a DVD of wedding pictures [fun!]
7. Said bye-bye to meat
8. Had Caleb & Becca over for dinner
9. Watched Celebrity Apprentice
10. Went to Rachel's graduation party


How was your weekend? I'd love to know!

6 comments:

Ratz said...

Hey gal, You have been tagged in a game. Check out my blog: http://ratz-whatcanisay.blogspot.com/2010/04/bring-it-on-baby.html

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I recently gave up meat and I'm really happy that I did. Eating hasn't been difficult at all, and my digestive system is much happier without it!

Em-Jae said...

Thanks for the comment! (MGMT kills it.)

What a fun way to remember the weekend... I think I'll play along :)

1. Found out a friend is preggers
2. Ran a mile
3. Ran into a dead rattlesnake while walking the puggle
4. Received the Paper Denim jeans I ordered online and -- total shocker -- they actually fit!
5. Went to Steve's fight-night party
6. Finally watched "Up"
7. Also watched "Up In the Air." Apparently, things were looking up this weekend...
8. Bought a basil plant from Trader Joe's
9. Purchased a vintage vanity
10. Managed to not to any laundry

becca. said...

zero comments? seriously? did anyone read #1?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ratz said...

I was just reading your About Me. Hey i am Feb 19th. How weird is that? Nice list. This weekend was very chirpy for me. The team i support won and i am just super duper happy. And some studying.

missDTM said...

your blog is so lovely!

great list....my weekend was tiring but amazing...

hope you visit my blog again soon!