4.24.2010

rachel.

The following pictures were taken by Heather Cherie.
To see more of her work, click here.
This is a senior session she did of one of my best friends, Rachel.
Enjoy...

 
 


Look at this beautiful girl. Absolutely stunning.
This is one of my best friends, Rachel. I went to her graduation party today at her house.
She is such a beautiful person, inside and out. I am so proud to be her friend. She has such an uplifting spirit. I could go on and on about this girl.
We have been friends since my 8th grade year. I have such a great time when I'm with her. She is amazing. She introduced me to Channing Tatum. :)
She will be going to Ozarks Technical College, starting this summer. I'm so excited to see what God's going to do through her. I know He has big plans for her. I love you, Rachel!

3 comments:

Ratz said...

You both are pretty gals. I understand when you say she has an uplifting spirit. I have such a friend. But she hasn't introduced me to anyone. Wait i'll go and ask her...

You guys have a great time.

Ratz said...

Hi Koree.... You have been tagged. Visit my blog http://ratz-whatcanisay.blogspot.com/2010/04/bring-it-on-baby.html

and play along

DiamondsandTulle said...

Senior Session!? How cool!

Beautiful pics!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com