4.09.2010

tag.

I have been tagged by Yelena over at Style My Happiness. I am so excited!! :)


rules.

1. Click on the button and paste onto your blog/website
2. Answer the below questions
3. Pass onto 10 bloggers that you Love, go to their blog and let them know they've been tagged



1. Who is your style icon?
zooey deschanel
fresh. quirky. vintage. brilliant.






2. What is your favorite sociatilite lit book?
umm...? Don't really know what that means. haha.

3. Favorite party theme?
If I could have any theme for a party, I would do an Alice in Wonderland theme. 




4. Go to Halloween costume?
hippie.


5. Extravagance you can't live without?
I'm going to have to agree with Yelena on this one and say eating out.

6. Living person you admire?
My momma.



7. Greatest fear?
Shrimp. Mustard. Marilyn Manson.

8. Trait you deplore in yourself?
I tend to want to do things myself. Most of the time because I'm afraid of things not being done the way I had/have planned.

9. Which talent would you like most to have?
Breakdance/crump. Oh yeah.





10. Greatest achievement?
Graduating high school.
that's my greatest achievement SO FAR.

3 comments:

黃政弘 said...

快樂是你與生俱來的權力,它不應該取決於你完成什麼。 ..............................

Yelena said...

Thanks for participating!
I enjoyed reading it! :)
I am so with you, I tend to do everything on my own, and I suck at delegating, because i worry others won't get it done right or the way i want it..bad trait :) lol :)
and i love zooey's style!!! she's adorable! :)

The Dorkish Redhead. said...

I love your blog! Thanks for following mine!... And I may have to snag this for my next blog when i have a chance. Zooey Deschanel is my hero! I loved your party theme! I think that would be so much fun!