4.27.2010

tuneage.

Ok, so I think it's time for another music post. Hopefully you will discover a new song for yourself in this post. I figured today I would do it on...

My iPod's 50 Most Played
[in order of least played, to most played]

50. Taper Jean Girl by Kings of Leon
49. You and I by Ingrid Michaelson
48. Just Another Old Love Song by Joe Purdy
47. That's Why You're Beautiful by Beyonce
46. Goin Crazy by Natalie
45. No One by Alicia Keys
44. Smash Into You by Beyonce
43. Confessions Part II by Usher
42. Crazy by KC & Jo-Jo
41. Unpretty by TLC
40. Lesson Learned by Alicia Keys ft. John Mayer
39. Hey, Soul Sister by Train
38. Your Body Is A Wonderland by John Mayer
37. If I Were A Boy by Beyonce
36. Burn by Usher
35. Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have by Panic! At The Disco
34. Apologize by One Republic
33. Fix You by Coldplay
32. See You Again by Miley Cyrus
31. Baby It's You by JoJo
30. Night Minds by Missy Higgins
29. Crank dat Calvary Boy by I Set My Friends On Fire
28. Watcha Say by Jason Derulo
27. Forgive Me by Missy Higgins
26. With You by Chris Brown
25. Soco Amaretto Lime by Brand New
24. Angela by Missy Higgins
23. No Air by Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown
22. See You In The Light by Michael Franti
21. I Wanna Know by Joe
20. I Miss You by Blink-182
19. Goodnight and Goodbye by Metro Station
18. Bubbly by Colbie Caillat
17. I'm Not Missing You by Stacie Orrico
16. I Miss You by Aaliyah
15. Sugarcane by Missy Higgins
14. Paper Planes by MIA
13. Misery Business by Paramore
12. Wish We Were Older by Metro Station
11. Control by Metro Station
10. How Do I Breathe by Mario
9. Now That We're Done by Metro Station
8. Low by Flo Rida ft. T-Pain
7. Soul Meets Body by Death Cab For Cutie
6. Seventeen Forever by Metro Station
[top 5: click on the number to hear the song]
5. Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap
4. Tell Me What To Do by Metro Station
3. Summer Skin by Death Cab For Cutie
2. Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden
and the #1 song played on my iPod is...
1. I Will Follow You Into The Dark by Death Cab For Cutie

I know, I know...I don't listen to a lot of variety, but I actually do. Don't worry, I'm building up some amazing music so my list will shuffle around a little. I'm suprised Electric Feel by MGMT isn't on here...hmm...I might have to change that!
If you found a song in this list that you like, tell me! :)

2 comments:

Ratz said...

See You Again, By Miley. I like that song. Esp. the line 'My best friend Lesley said..... she's just being Miley....'

kelzone said...

here's a challenge a friend gave me a while ago. if you could only listen to the same 20 songs for the rest of your life, what songs would they be? i believe hide and seek is on my list but i'd have to go back and look at it...

also, i love that truly, madly, deeply is the number 2 most played song on your list. that made me laugh right out loud.