5.14.2010

fill in the blank friday.



Play along here.

1. The very best thing about summer is being able to go to the lake!
2. My first crush ever was a boy named Dillon. He was a blondie. I was about 8 or 9 years old.
3. This may sound really silly but I have atleast 25 tie-dyed shirts in my closet.
4. I squeeze my toothpaste from the very tip of the tube.
5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is mashed potatoes and green bean casserole. Mmmm... :)
6. A random fact about me is that I love watching the Food Network. I like to watch Barefoot Contessa, just so I can make fun of her and her wine obsession.
7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is my phone. Duh. haha.


1 comment:

Ratz said...

THere you go gal..... What's up with the tie and dyes..... any particular reason....