5.24.2010

forgiveness?

I am so very sorry. I have been neglecting my blog this past week. I've just had so many things going on that I've failed to update all of you!

While I've been on my "blog-vacation" some exciting things have been happening...
I had another adventure day with Kristen. We went to Panera Bread for lunch, Gordmans, Target, saw the movie Nightmare on Elm Street and Whip It. Good day. :)
Caleb & Becca's wedding reception. We had some awesome food, fun Minute to Win It games, and they recieved a lot of nice things for their apartment.
Caleb's birthday. It was Caleb's birthday yesterday, so we went to lunch at China Garden.
Kia's visit. Kia came over and we watched some funny videos, caught up on all of our drama, and watched Leap Year.

Also, I've had a lot of fun questions on my Formspring this past week! So, next I will do a post on all of my questions and answers.
I am so very sorry! I've been off this past week, and this week, so I have been really lazy recently! SORRY!! :)

Have a great Monday, everyone!

No comments: