5.19.2010

formspring | Q&A

Questions Answered

you're in a room with Hitler, Bin Ladin and Toby. You have a gun with 2 bullets. Who do you shoot?
I would shoot Toby twice.
1 days ago

What has been your favorite episode (so far) of the office?
This season? Season 6? Well, my family usually doesn't watch the season that's currently on. We wait until it comes out on DVD, and we buy it. Then we will sit down and watch all of the episodes at once. :) But, what I have seen of so far, I loved the Christmas episode where Phyllis dresses up as Santa. That was a good one. :)
1 days ago

Since you love him. What is your favorite John Travolta movie? :) by onlylovewins
My all time favorite movie is Grease. I LOVE him in that movie. :D
5 days ago

If you wrote a book about your life, what would be the title? by onlylovewins
Oooh good question! Probably "The Heart of Life" because (1) I like the song by John Mayer and (2) because it sounds like a good 'life-book' title. haha.
5 days ago

Who's the sexiest man alive?
psssh John Travolta. And many other men, of course. ;)
5 days ago

What was the happiest moment in your life?
When I discovered The Office...
hahaah :) I don't know really. There's too many happy moments!
5 days ago

If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
Umm...this is a given. John Travolta. Without a doubt. Also, if John wasn't available,I would be more than willing to take Columbus Short.
5 days ago

What was the worst concert you went to?
Petra.
I didn't, and still don't, know any of their songs. I hate going to concerts when you don't know any of their music.
5 days ago

2 comments:

Ratz said...

Suh-Weet!!!! I guess John Travolta is a unanimous answer for most of your questions.. like Jeff Corwin would have been for mine LOL

Missy said...

haha, I'd shoot toby twice... the Dwight gets the idea to "one bullet" them all. nice one