5.12.2010

Graduation & Glee


Here’s the post I promised yesterday for all of you. Did you enjoy the playlist? I hope you found one or a few songs you haven’t heard of before, and now you like. I need to figure out how to set up a downloadable playlist, so that you guys can download these playlists. If you know how to do that, let me know please!
So, my dad graduated last Friday morning from Evangel University. He graduated Magma Cum Laude! (which for all of you who don’t know what that is, that means he graduated with a 3.750-3.899 GPA)




He graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Human Services.

 
We surprised Dad by having our aunt and uncle come from Alabama for his graduation.



So did anyone else catch GLEE the other night? OMGSH. It just keeps getting better and better.


I am being very impatient about Finn and Rachel getting together. Still? They’re still not together?! Geez. It’s taking them forever to realize they need to be together.

Kurt cracks me up. A couple episodes ago he said the FUNNIEST quote:
“Mercedes, you have to lose ten pounds in a week. That’s like me losing one of my butt cheeks. Look what I’m eating: peeled celery, and for breakfast I had Splenda.”
HAHAHA. Oh, Kurt. I love you.



3 comments:

becca. said...

Becca Bear is so sad she's not in the graduation picture :/

Stella said...

oh thats so lovely you were all there to celebrate with your dad. must have been a very proud moment!

glee is so fantastic!

Elena said...

Congrats to your Dad!
Yayayayay!!!!! I love Glee so much! You and my sister would get along perfectly, she has a little crush on Kurt, and I'm pretty much in love with Finn. He rocks.
Love your blog its awesome!