5.12.2010

a little playlist for all of you...

So, I thought I would do another little music post. They're my favorite. :) I don't work today or tomorrow, so I'll try to do a post within the next few days of what's been happening in my life. I know it gets boring reading the same stuff all the time, so I'll try my best. :) I have a few things I need to blog about...my dad's graduation, GLEE, and a book I've been reading. So, be looking out for my next post filled with personal information. Ok, now to the playlist...


Have a great Wednesday. :)

6 comments:

Maureen said...

i must say, you have a fantastic taste in music.

Miss Koree said...

aww thank you maureen! :)

megs_elyse said...

I really like Ingrid Michaelson's "Giving Up"

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

i love passion pit and ingrid michaelson-- i need to look up some of these others :) yay for new music, thanks for sharing!!

-kellie

Mary said...

Fun mix! I love Ingrid MIchaelson and have been listening to Mr. Blue a lot this week. I'll have to check out a couple of the others here. Thanks!

becca. said...

6, 8, 12. faves. I like 9 too. I could sing 8 over and over and over and over :)