5.10.2010

make-a-list monday

Make-A-List Monday
[It's Monday. I'm making a list.]

10 Moments That Have Made Me [almost] Cry With Joy
[brought to you by busy bee lauren. click here to see what makes her super happy.]

1. When I got accepted into College of the Ozarks.
Okay, so maybe this one did make me cry.
2. My last Bible Quiz tournament with my girls.
3. My first NFL game.
Broncos vs. Chiefs. Broncos won. :D
4. The last ten minutes of the season finale of So You Think You Can Dance. [any season]
What can I say? I get really into this show.
5. When I found out Caleb & Becca were getting married.
Yes, I actually cried on this one.
6. When Jim finally asked Pam out on a date.
It only took 3 season, 53 episodes, and a countless number of hints that couldn't make it any clearer.
7. When I won Queen at the Valentines dance in 8th grade.
Take THAT popular girls!
8. When I cut all my hair off.
I was so happy to finally have it all gone. It was a mess. Now I want it back.
9. When I bought my laptop.
10. The day I realized that I am beautiful.


Here's a picture of my mom and I. Mother's Day was yesterday. We all went to Panera Bread to celebrate. She's such a wonderful mom. I couldn't ask for anyone better. She knows what I'm going through, and is there to relate to me. She's the most beautiful woman I know. I can't wait to grow up, so I can be just like her.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

umm does your mum want to share her beauty secrets? she looks about 20??!!!!!

Miss Koree said...

haha my mom is on the left, and i'm on the right. she's only 40 years old. i'll tell her though that you said that. :)

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

aw soo sweet. yea i almost cried when he finally asked her out, and kinda shed a tear when they finally got married! the cutest fake couple ever! haha
-kellie