[It's Monday. I'm making a list.]
10 Moments That Have Made Me [almost] Cry With Joy
1. When I got accepted into College of the Ozarks.
Okay, so maybe this one did make me cry.
2. My last Bible Quiz tournament with my girls.
3. My first NFL game.
Broncos vs. Chiefs. Broncos won. :D
4. The last ten minutes of the season finale of So You Think You Can Dance. [any season]
What can I say? I get really into this show.
5. When I found out Caleb & Becca were getting married.
Yes, I actually cried on this one.
6. When Jim finally asked Pam out on a date.
It only took 3 season, 53 episodes, and a countless number of hints that couldn't make it any clearer.
7. When I won Queen at the Valentines dance in 8th grade.
Take THAT popular girls!
8. When I cut all my hair off.
I was so happy to finally have it all gone. It was a mess. Now I want it back.
9. When I bought my laptop.
10. The day I realized that I am beautiful.
Here's a picture of my mom and I. Mother's Day was yesterday. We all went to Panera Bread to celebrate. She's such a wonderful mom. I couldn't ask for anyone better. She knows what I'm going through, and is there to relate to me. She's the most beautiful woman I know. I can't wait to grow up, so I can be just like her.