5.11.2010

spring style | flats

Okay, so I decided to post 2 [two] Spring Styles today! WHOO HOO! While searching through Payless's sandals, I decided to do a post on flats as well. I was so excited that I didn't want to wait until next week to do this post, so I decided to do it today. I'm sure you are all fine with that, right? RIGHT. :)

All of these flats can be found at Urban Outfitters for under $30. Yup, that's right, I said under $30. Shall I say it again? UNDER $30! I'm sure all of you can afford that!





2 for $30




2 for $30






2 for $20








 
I hope you found a pair you like! Even if you don't have an Urban Outfitters in your area, you can order them online. They are having a sale right now - FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $150.
So, if you decide to go on a shopping spree, then now would be the time!

Have a great Tuesday, ya'll!

1 comment:

Gracie said...

Project You is wonderful! The glasses are completely adorable and it's such a fantastic idea!

I adore flats and those are so cheap! I especially love the printed Mary Janes and the skimmers. Love them.