6.28.2010

...

Hey there, BABY.
I've been tagged.

I know! That was my first thought, too! (source)

I have been tagged by this awesome lady>> AMY from Finding Everything Lovely
To do this awesome thing>> "OH! If I MUST!!! You might be TAGGED!"


1. Do you eat at Taco Bell? If no, why? If yes, what is your favorite thing to order?
Uhh duh. Doesn't everyone?! I love the Crunchwrap Supreme. Sooo delicious. I love Mexican food and fast food, so being able to have both at one stop is UHH.mazing.

2. Are you going to the Eclipse midnight showing in your city/town? If yes, do you have an entourage? [If no, what do you think about the people who ARE going? BEEEEE HONEST ;). ha ha ha.]
No, I will not. I'm not that obsessed with the Twilight series. I think they are good movies, but I'm not going to waste a lot of my time standing in line to watch a movie at a theatre that's going to be so jammed-packed that I can't even pay attention to the movie! I'm also not one that likes to spend a lot of money on theatre tickets. What are they now? Like $9? Yeah, I'll pass. I'll wait until it comes out to the Palace.

3. Do you exhibit Road Rage? If so, what do you typically do to show your distaste for a stupid driver?
Well, I usually just yell at them and say funny things to them in the car. I don't like letting people know that I think they're stupid for not moving over on the highway so that I can get in. Not that I think it's wrong, I just don't have the guts to stand up for myself like that. Although, my dad likes to reach over me and honk the horn at people when I'm not strong enough to do it myself! ha.

4. Who is your primary inspiration? Why?
Hmm...good question! I wish I had an answer for it! I can't really think of anyone that I know who inspires me to do stuff...hmm...

5. Did you play with Barbies when you were little?
Of course! I loved the Barbie that was black, and you could put her under warm water and she would turn white. It fascinated me. Hahah.

6. What was your WORST hair do, ever? Cut? Color? post a picture if you have one.
Ohhhh, man...I don't have a picture (thankfully!) in digital form of a terrible cut, BUT I do have a picture of me with a terrible COLOR. Look at that orange in the sun...ohhhhhhhh, lovely.


7. Are you political?
Ehh...I'll vote.

8. What do you think about Harry Potter?
I like Harry Potter. I know it's a controversial topic in the church, but I enjoy watching it. Although, the newest one has a lot of scenes where it's very open with exorcism. So, I don't know about that one. I don't really watch them "religiously". I think I've only seen the first three movies.
 
Thanks for the FUN questions, Amy!
So, I guess this is the part where I make up 8 questions and tag 8 people [WELL I'M TAGGING 9]?
 
I'M TAGGING:
 
YOU'RE ANSWERING:
1. What is a blog that you follow that people may be surprised that you read?
2. What classic movies do you have on DVD?
3. What is the most you've paid for a pair of shoes, and where did you buy them?
4. Out of all the things to do around the house, what is your the thing you enjoy doing the most?
5. What do you order at Starbucks?
6. Vacation: are you more of a Colorado girl or a Florida girl?
7. Got any plans for the 4th of July?
8. What summer movie are you looking forward to seeing? What movie are you not looking forward to?
 
I'm excited to read all of your honest answers!
:)

5 comments:

Yelena said...

I enjoyed reading this post!
So colorful! :)
So yoU! :)
And I played along, you can go read my answers on the blog! :)
that was fun! :)
xo.

Gracie said...

Aww thanks for the tag! I have a few of these question/answer ones that I better get started.

I can't believe your movies are $9 that is cheap. Here it's $15.50 for adults. Or if we go to one of the good cheaps cinemas it's $7.80 maybe or cheap tuesday or if you have a card that gives you cheap movies.

Lol I can't believe I just went on like that. x

Allison said...

Ooh, can't wait to do this! Thanks for tagging me! :D

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

yay! heres mine :)
http://getthewordsout.blogspot.com/2010/06/yay-for-surveys.html

Amy Renee Martin said...

LOVE IT! You answered! ha. Oh. I love midnight shows :) They are so much fun! :) I don't mind the 9.25 :) AND I LOOOOOVE Harry Potter too. :) Anyway. Thanks for answering. You are cool.