6.29.2010

TAGGED [again] LAST ONE(s) [promise]


Yes, yes I know. I just did this game yesterday.
But hey, this is what happens when you start tagging people.
You get tagged back!
So, I'm going to do 2 (two) more sets of questions and then I'm done!
I promise. :)

Round Uno
These questions are brought to you by the lovely Becca over at life in technicolor.

1. If you were a geometric shape what would you like to be?
A square. Cause that's what I am.
2. What is your favorite animal and why?
A pig. They're so cute! Aaaand I love the color pink. :)
3. What song on the radio right now is currently at the top of your guilty pleasure list?
Well, I don't really listen to the radio as much anymore, and when I do I mostly listen to a station that plays hits from the 80s, 90s, and today, because I like a little bit of everything. Buuut when I happen to listen to the "hit music station", I find myself breaking it down to the following songs... [don't judge me]
Sexy Chick by David Guetta ft. Akon
Down by Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne
Tik Tok by Ke$ha
Nothin' On You by B.O.B ft. Bruno Mars
4. If you were lost in the forest alone and a bear came up to you, what would you do?
I would most definitely not feed the bear.
5. In your opinion, what is the most annoying show on tv?
Well, of course I hate the usual soap operas (SO CHEESY) and the lame "reality" shows, but one show that is supposedly good that I can't stand is LOST.
I'm sure I'm losing followers as I speak, but come on! They were lost, and then found, and then went back to the island to be lost again! Geez! Enough already!
6. What is the strangest thing you've ever eaten?
Sushi. Nuf said.
7. What are your thoughts on 2012?
The year or the movie? I thought the movie was lame. The guy should have died like 8 times. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I think it will be pretty funny when we're all watching 2012 in 2013.
8. What's the craziest excuse you've came up with to skip work for a day?
Hmm...well, my boss is pretty nice. If I need a day off, or need to close early, he's always pretty cool with letting me off. So, no need for silly excuses. :)

Aaand now for ROUND DOS.
These questions are brought to you by the lovely Yelena over at Style My Happiness.

1. Why did you first start blogging?
I really enjoy writing, so I started writing just so I could get my thoughts on "paper" in a quicker and more organized way.
2. What is your go-to clothing item(s) this summer?
FLIP FLOPS (does that count as clothing?)
and if I had more summer dresses/skirts, I would wear them!
3. Who is your fashion icon/inspiration?
Zoe Deschanel!
4. If you were given one million dollars today, how would you spend it/save it/give it out? :)
Good question! I would first set aside money for college, buy a car, give some to my parents to buy a new house, give some to Caleb & Becca, give some to missions...umm...hmm...How much is that? Probably enough for now. :)
5. Favorite movie(s)?
Grease, Never Been Kissed, Juno, 21, The Invisible, 50 First Dates, Slumdog Millionaire, Nacho Libre, Titanic, The Notebook, Disturbia, The Princess Bride, Stranger than Fiction, She's the Man, Across the Universe, Stomp the Yard, Seven Pounds, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist, Phantom of the Opera, Into the Wild, Step Up 2: The Streets, The Blind Side, 500 Days of Summer (had to go to Facebook for that one! ha)
6. What is one dream/aspiration you've always had, but maybe have never shared with anyone before?
I want to learn how to play the drums.
7. Complete this sentence: One day I will ____________
be working on a movie set.
8. Favorite healthy food?
Cashews. YUMMY.

Thanks, girls for the exciting questions!
I will be back to my usual blogging now. :)
That was fun!

4 comments:

becca. said...

Round Uno.
3: All of these songs are on my guilty pleasure mix in my car. Plus Alejandro. haha.
5. I FREAKING HATEEEEEEEE LOST!
6. Sushi is gross. Plus I'm allergic to it.

Round Dos.
4. Please win the lottery soon. Caleb and Becca have an entire room that needs furniture by the end of the year ;)
5. Last night I FINALLY saw Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. Now that we own it. haha.

Ps. my captcha is "anegrot." hahahahaha thought you would like that.

Yelena said...

i enjoyed reading your answers! :)
thanks for playing along! :)
i adore like all those movies you listed :)
you want to work on a movie set one day? what exactly do you want do? acting? directing?...?

Miss Koree said...

directing mainly. but, once i major in video production in college, i'm sure i will know what i specifically want to do with it. :)

Gracie said...

Haha that was great! I have a few of these tags to do as well which I will get to eventually. I love the colour pink too :)

Guilty pleasure songs...I thought that was great because a lot of the times they are those catchy tunes that I find myself wanting to dance too :)