7.23.2010

and the winners are...

HEY, THERE!
Before I write an update on everything that's been going on, I thought I would sneak in a little post about a little award making it's way around...


I have received this lovely award from two lovely bloggers.
There's a few things I have to get out of the way upon receiving this award, so I'll go ahead and start with #1...

No. 1
Thank the person(s) who gave you this award.
*deep breath*
Thank you, Amy! Thank you, Amy! Thank you, Amy! Thank you, Amy! Thank you, Amy! Thank you, Amy! Thank you, Amy! Thank you, Amy! Thank you, Amy! Thank you, Amy! Thank you, Amy! Thank you, Amy! Thank you, Amy! Thank you, Amy! Thank you, Amy! Thank you, Amy!Thank you, Becca! Thank you, Becca! Thank you, Becca! Thank you, Becca! Thank you, Becca! Thank you, Becca! Thank you, Becca! Thank you, Becca! Thank you, Becca! Thank you, Becca! Thank you, Becca! Thank you, Becca! Thank you, Becca! Thank you, Becca!

No. 2
Share 7 things about yourself.
(1) I like fun salt+pepper shakers, like this set from I HEART LUXE.




(2) I am shrinking. Every time I measure myself, I'm shorter than the time before.
(3) I watch So You Think You Can Dance and The Bachelorette pretty religiously.
(4) I really really want to go to Disney World.
(5) I love the Old Spice commercials, including this one.



(6) I really wish I could take dance lessons, but I don't have the time or the money. I'm really looking forward to taking a dance class as an elective at College of the Ozarks in the Spring.
(7) I love watching musicals. Some of my favorites are Grease, The Phantom of the Opera, Across the Universe, and Sweeney Todd.

No. 3
Pass the award onto 15 bloggers.

No. 4
Contact the bloggers, and let them know they've won.
Slowly, but surely!


3 comments:

Ratz said...

Hey Congrats :-)

Amyschmamey said...

ha ha ha. You're welcome. I love it! :) And my best friend Danielle LOVES those old spice commercials. HIlarious.

Grandma said...

Grandma LOVES Sweeney Todd! I own that one if you ever want to borrow it. Bye bye!