7.29.2010

happy/sad

HAPPY MOMENTS. :)
As college time comes creeping around the corner, many stores are putting their dorm necessities on sale. Even though I'm not moving in until January, I want to take advantage of all these sales before they're over!

A couple Mondays ago Caleb, Becca, Dad, and I all went shopping at Target for my dorm stuff. I picked out some really fun items, including...

this bed set

Instead of getting dark blue sheets, I got teal sheets. I decided to use teal as my primary color for all my items.
I bought a desk lamp, a shower caddy, underbed storage, closet storage and some school supplies.

~~~

SAD MOMENTS. :(
Over the past few nights I have been having this same dream, and I don't know if it's because I've been thinking a lot about college, or if it's just... torture.

I keep dreaming that College of the Ozarks calls me, and says there's an opening for me in the Fall.
(For all of you who don't know...CofO said they can call me anytime between now until the end of August if there's an opening for me. GAAH!)

Foreshadowing?
I hope so.

3 comments:

Kaleena J. said...

Cute bed! The sheets sound cute, I love the color teal.

Jocelyn said...

I didn't know that College of the Ozarks only had "so many openings". Are you talking about the one in AR? I hope that a spot opens for you!! :)

Han said...

I bet you will be fine :D I got stressed before going to uni but that was mainly because my results weren't quite what I needed to get in (eek!)