7.17.2010

shopping + stocking

I spent all day yesterday and last night with Rachel. I had a lot of fun. :) We went to the mall and had lunch. Where did I eat? Oh, I don't know...MAXORIENT. Yummmm... :) Then we went around and shopped for a little bit. Maurices was having an AMAZING sale. I found a $12 scarf for $2.50! Yeah, that's a steal! Then I picked up a few striped shirts from Forever 21 for $5 a piece, and a white cami from Charlotte Russe for $7. I think I did pretty well for the day, don't you? I usually spend at least $50. I feel like I did a good job this time. :) We went to Taco Bell for dinner, then came home and watched Pride. If you haven't seen this movie, you really need to!



Then late at night, I received a phone call from my friend Chloe (in the photo above). She goes to College of the Ozarks, and gave me a list of things I am going to need for my dorm and classes. WalMart has some super awesome prices right now on school and dorm supplies. I figured now would be the time to go shopping, and start stocking up on my supplies. I am pretty excited about this. I grabbed some turquoise towels from WalMart for $4 a piece the other day.
Towels? Check. :)

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I totally snagged some super cheap school supplies at wal*mart the other day! I love school supply shopping, haha :)

becca. said...

you need to update about college shopping!

oh, and i nominated you for a blog award! details on my blog!