8.11.2010

3 inspirational bedroom accents

Every girl loves dazzling up their bedroom. I remember when I was little, I would rearrange my furniture like crazy, because I constantly wanted something new. Well, the older you get, the less desire there is to rearrange furniture. Ha. Here are three little accents to add to your bedroom wall to give it a fresh, fun feel.


Hang some corsets and gloves above your bed frame for a vintage, yet modern look.
I don't know where to find these corsets, though. I'm guessing maybe a flea market?



Use travel magazines pages, or nature cut-outs as wall photos.


Make a collage of old picture frames and window blinds.
You can find really cheap, old picture frames at any flea market.


Oh, I can't wait to have my own place and start decorating!

2 comments:

Han said...

We moved into our own house back in November and it didn't really need anything doing to it decoration wise but I like the picture frame idea. I thought about seeing if I could get some nice vintage/rustic looking pictures frames and then have pictures of the beach, grass and pebbles and things like that, that make me think of the seaside.

amylou said...

I love this post. Those frames are amazing! Thanks for stopping by my blog too. I got that cute little journal from Barnes and Noble. Have a great day! :)