8.12.2010

adventure day no. 3

"Don't call my name, don't call my name Alejandro. I'm not your babe, I'm not your babe Fernando..."
Stuck-In-My-Head Song of the Day. Thank you, Lady Gaga.

I had another adventure day with my friend Kristen on Tuesday and Wednesday. We never plan anything, we like to just wing it. We decided to start off with lunch at Panera Bread. Extra yummy!



I ordered the Mediterranean Veggie cafe sandwich with French Onion soup. The same I get every time. :)


Kristen ordered the Sierra Turkey cafe sandwich and Baked Potato soup.

After downing our lunch, we headed over to the movie theatre and saw Inception.


I was able to follow most of it by watching it once, but I think it may take one or two more times for me to really understand and comprehend all of it. May I say, Leonardo DiCaprio is aging very nicely! The special effects in this movie were amazing. Oh man. The whole no-gravity fighting scene with Joseph Gordon-Levitt was awesome.




The mall was our next stop. We just walked around for a little bit.


Then we went to Orange Leaf and cooled ourselves down with some frozen yogurt.


Oh, what a fun day. We went back to her house and swam in her pool for a couple hours. I love hanging out with her. It's nice to have friends that you can just go anywhere with, and still have tons of fun.

What's your favorite thing to do with your friends?


3 comments:

Amyschmamey said...

I must be allowed to express my love for the Mediterranean Veggie sammich at Panera! OH MY GAHHHHHh! So delish. Also... That SONG IS THE WORST AT GETTING STUCK IN MY HEAD BECAUSE I HATE IT!!!! ha ha ha. Great post.

Han said...

I so agree about Inception - the no gravity scene is genius. There's that moment when there seems to be a bit of romance between Arthur and Ariadne - I just kinda wished that was in there a bit more lol.

DVD nights are always good. Me and The Kiwi have started going swimming lots - I always feel like a whale next to her cos she's so skinny but once we're in the water it's great and I don't care lol.

Alyssa said...

random days are the best!!