8.22.2010

bus crash.

IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVE STOMACH, STEER CLEAR OF THIS POST.

Yesterday I tagged along with my dad and went to a CERT training exercise. They needed volunteers to be victims of a bus crash, so they can train CERT people how to respond to different situations. I will soon be taking CERT classes to become certified.

We set up at an abandoned airfield in Ozark. They had a molage crew come and deck out the victims. Here are some pictures of a few of the victims... (remember, this is all FAKE.)










I hope this didn't freak you out at all! Haha. It was a lot of fun to act. I wish I could do more of it!

3 comments:

John said...

i love doing these things, they are always so fun

MahinaMK said...

It didn't freak me out...it actually does look fun to do (act).

Han said...

My brother goes to a youth group and they had a stage make up person come and do all pretend injuries on them. He asked for a cut above his eye and one along his arm so it looked like he'd been in a car accident. He went home with it all on and my Mum thought it was genuine lol.