8.27.2010

fill in the blank friday | randomness!

Brought to you by Lauren. If you want to play along, click here.

1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is I jumped off a cliff into the lake. That's the most adventurous thing I can think of at this moment!
2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be Toms. They're just so stylish and cute! Shoes for a good cause. :)
3. My preferred mode of digital communication is texting! It's so easy.
4. I feel happiest when I'm laughing with the people I love.
5. A little dream I have for my life is I want to learn how to play the drums at some point. It would be so fun!
6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without it is the internet! And probably cell phones.
7. Music, movies, TV, or books: If I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick Oooh this is a tough one. I would say music, with TV being a close, CLOSE second.

SO FUN!
I love Fill In The Blank Friday!

1 comment:

Nicole Bingham said...

Cliff jumping is so fun, I did it in the summer of 2008, one of the most adventurous things I have ever done too! Please follow me back @ http://www.romanianprincess.com

Thanks, Nicole Mariana