8.30.2010

my 30 days | day eight



GOAL ONE: Order a new power cord/battery charger for my video camera.
This is long overdue. I haven't made a new video since December. I really need to get at this.
GOAL TWO: Save money.
I spend too much, and I need $2600 for my room & board for this next semester.
GOAL THREE: Clean my room.
I really need to start a habit of keeping it clean.
GOAL FOUR: The Office season 6.
It comes out on September 7. YUSSS. I will be watching it all day that day, so don't expect any blogging from me!

Any short term goals for you?

3 comments:

Han said...

hehe so you're going to save money but you also want to get Season 6 of the Office - that sounds like me - I need to save for this but I want to buy this.

I need to order a new lens cap for my camera but keep forgetting lol. Not a good start! My Four goals are on my blog :D

amylou said...

such good goals. Especially the money thing...yeah i need to do that more too. Good luck!
Stop by and see my answers if you like. :)

Christy said...

Yes--I have a few books I want to read before I start my next class. AND I want to take my daughter out for a mommy-daughter date. Any ideas?