8.12.2010

so you think you can dance finale

Tonight is the final of So You Think You Can Dance. Anyone who knows me knows that I am IN LOVE with this show. I watch every episode of every season. I can't miss an episode. If I miss an episode, I go crazy. Luckily it airs during the summer, because I don't know what I would do in college. Haha.

This season has been really great. The top three are amazing dancers. Let me introduce you to them...

KENT
Contemporary Jazz



LAUREN
Contemporary Jazz



ROBERT
Contemporary



I'm hoping for either Kent or Lauren. They are my favorites! Be sure to catch the finale tonight on FOX at 8/7c. It's going to be packed full of fun stuff- including the best dances of this season!

3 comments:

Han said...

Oh I miss dance so much!!! I used to do Contemporary at Uni - occasionally I go to church early before rehearsals to do some dance but doesn't always happen.

Nicole Bingham said...

I'm hoping for either kent or lauren as well :) We share the love for this show :)

MahinaMK said...

I love this show too! If I miss an episode...well, I'm not that happy, all I can say lol. :)

http://thirdjohn-onefourteen.blogspot.com/