8.04.2010

tuesday, what a day.

My family and I got my dad a hammock for Fathers Day about nine years ago. He finally put it up about a few weeks ago. Procrastinator? Uhh...maybe.



I really love just laying in it, and listening to my iPod. Especially when I put on some Joshua Radin or Joe Purdy. :)

Yesterday was a packed day for me and my dad. I started it off by laying in the hammock for about 20 minutes.





I have been researching this new plan by Virgin Mobile, which would only cost me $25 a month, instead of the $45 I am paying now. I feel like this would be more affordable for me, epecially in college. So, after about 30 minutes of researching about it, I was sold. Ha. I bought this phone, the LG Rumor Touch. I've never had a touch phone before, so I'm hoping I get use to it pretty quick! Anyone have this plan? If so, tell me what you think about it!

Then my dad and I headed over to the hospital to visit my grandpa. His leg looks like it's going to pop. The doctors think he has some sort of staff infection. Hopefully he gets better soon!

For lunch, we went to Mexican Villa. I downed a Sancho (not the half size), and then rolled on over to Ally and Jaden's house. I babysat them until about 9.30 at night. They were a little more rough. I think they're are starting to get comfortable with me. But then again, they are kids and they are sisters. They're going to fight once in a while. Luckily by about 8.30 they started getting tired. We all curled up in the recliner and watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Ally loved that movie.

When I got home, I crashed. Fun way to end my day. :)

How was your Tuesday?

2 comments:

Elise said...

I was JUST talking to my mom about this plan yesterday! Do you know if you can talk for free on nights and weekends?

Han said...

My Tuesday was stressed lol. The office I work in is open planned so there is like 8 or 9 of us when every one is in around 4 islands of desks. The two faced attitudes were getting me down and I really wanted to just escape.