9.09.2010

day 18/30 + foto frenzy challenge



then        now

hair
then: curly, messy
now: straight/curly, tamed
school
then: no idea where I was going, hoping for CofO
now: headed to CofO in January
family
then: four bears (Pappa Bear, Momma Bear, Bubby Bear, and Baby Bear)
now: five, almost six bears (Pappa Bear, Momma Bear, Bubby Bear, Baby Bear, Little Bear, and Cub)



  This weeks challenge is brought to you by Becca at Life In Technicolor.



RAIN BOOTS!
:)

Remember, you have to be in the picture!
I want to see all of your pretty faces!!

RULES:
must be in the picture
picture must be sent in by tuesday at noon
send to: koreeunveiled (at) yahoo (dot) com

5 comments:

amylou said...

Aww...you are so pretty!

lydia. said...

you have such a cute little blog!
i like. :)

xo.

Han said...

Okay might have to bribe housemate or Chris to take the picture for me lol. I just tried to take some with PhotoBooth and it's too dark or I don't stand still long enough to get my face and my feet in the picture at the same time lol. I am determined to get more than my finger in the picture this time lol.

miss indie said...

hello! you have the cutest blog. <3
XO. mandy

pea.ess. love your hair!

Abbi said...

Love your blog! :)

(And I've had my eye on the chandelier in your banner forEVER!)