9.17.2010

day twenty-six & fill in the blank friday

Oh, it's another Friday around here. SO happy. My dad and I are going to visit my grandma in Clinton today. I love visiting with her. She always has funny stories and random things that she says. She's halarious. Then, tonight I will be heading over to Caleb and Becca's house for a much needed craft-date. I'm so excited. We haven't had one since before Caleb and Becca got married. It's long overdue. PLUS. I will be spending the night. You know what that means...FRIDGE-RAID at 3am! YES! haha.



1. When people reply with only "LOL" or "HAHA".
What am I supposed to say to that?
2. Shopping when I have to pee.
It seems to happen every time.
3. When people delete their comments on Facebook before you get a chance to see them.
4. Plastic surgery. Natural is so much better.
Now, I understand in some cases it's needed, but I'm referring to those millionaires who get plastic surgery or a little bit of botox because they just got paid...
5. Shakira.

Visit this post to see more things I hate.


To join in, visit this post right here.

1. When I get a day to myself I like to watch the Office, lounge around, possibly visit the hammock out in the back, and take a nap on the couch.
2. High school was so overrated. Seriously. How stupid.
3. A little dream I have is to learn how to play the drums.
4. A big dream I have is to one day go to Disney Land.
5. If I could drive any car my pick would be a Pink Saleen Molly Pop Mustang. Sawwwweeeeeeeet.


6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was at Nationals two years ago. I felt SO pretty. Even though I look back now and don't quite see it, I still felt beautiful that night. That's all that matters.

Hillari and Me

7. Tomorrow I will be in a leadership training for my youth group all day.

I hope all of you have a GREAT Friday and a great weekend!

1 comment:

{Selma} Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

This care is awesome!!! :) :)