9.13.2010

fantasy football.

This is my first year ever playing Fantasy Football. I've always thought you had to know a lot about football to play. Actually, it's quite the opposite. I didn't know much about teams and players until I started playing. Now I find myself learning about defense teams, inactive players, and rushing/recieving yards.

I'm in a league with my family, which makes it fun because we're no longer on the same side for every game.

I picked a few players for my team, based off of what I knew prior to playing Fantasy Football. Most of my players, though, got automatically drafted into my team, which was nice.

If you know nothing about football, and have no desire for this, then this post will probably mean nothing to you. That's okay. :) Here's my Fantasy team for 2010.

[As you will see, I'm a BRONCOS fan.]

QB: Kyle Orton, Denver Broncos
RB: Michael Turner, Atlanta Falcons
RB: Knowshon Moreno, Denver Broncos
WR: Jabar Gaffney, Denver Broncos
WR: Hakeem Nicks, New York Giants
WR: Miles Austin, Dallas Cowboys
TE: Vernon Davis, San Fransisco 49ers
K: Nate Kaeding, San Diego Chargers
DEF: Green Bay Packers

*BENCH
QB: Joe Flacco, Baltic Ravens
RB: Jonathon Stewart, Carolina Panthers
RB: Shon Greene, New York Giants
RB: Beanie Wells, Arizona Cardinals
WR: Brandon Marshall, Miami Dolphins
WR: Robert Meachem, New Orleans Saints

I'm really excited for this season! I'm ready to stop just watching football and actually start learning more about the players that I'm watching. Oh, and I'm ready to dominate, and so are the...


3 comments:

MandeeFoFandee said...

good call on Myles Austin! he had a nice game last night! you might wanna switch up for Baltimore's Joe Flacco... he's sure to have an amazing opener tonight! :D

Koree said...

i can't switch quarterbacks, because orton has already played this week. you can only switch them the week of, and once they've played that week, you can't move them. :/

cb said...

sounds like fun! i have heard of this before but never played!

xo,
cb