9.10.2010

fill in the blank friday | randomness no.2!

First, I just want to give a shout out to my new followers! Here's a little bit about myself...






Now, onto Fill In The Blank Friday. Lauren over at The Little Things We Do hosts this every Friday. If you participate, don't forget to enter your link at the bottom of her post!

1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten is a raw onion.
2. I wouldn't be caught dead watching a Hannah Montana movie. Nope. Never, ever.
3. When I am 75 I will be extremely hot.
4. If I had to be named after a place, I would be named Jersey (Jersey City, New Jersey.)
5. My name is Koree. It's different, I know. It's not spelled like normal, I know. Everyone misspells it.
6. My all time favorite photo is what?! I have to pick ONE?! Well, I'm breaking the rules. I'm going to pick three. They are all of me and my brother, Caleb.




7. If I could afford it I would buy an iPhone, and pay for it's monthly service. (Let's face it, the monthly bill is about the same price as the actual phone.)

6 comments:

Amyschmamey said...

I like your name. It's cool.
Actually the monthly bill for 2 iPhones is about the same cost of the phone! ha ha ha. STILL it's a lot. :)

Kit said...

I love your name. So unique...I love unique names!!!! Love your blog!

Amy said...

You ate a WHOLE raw onion? Eek I bet that wasn'tfun :)

amylou said...

I agree. Can't watch Hanna Montanna...or for that matter...Miley Cyrus. Can't do it.

Julia said...

Yay for aquariuses! :)

p.s. i tried to respond to your comment on my blog, but I couldn't because you haven't "shown" your email so that people can email you their responses, and so that you can get comments people leave on your blog emailed to you! I wrote a post about how to do it, here are the instructions:

http://lookingformypearl.blogspot.com/2010/03/pretty-please.html

Melissa said...

your blog is so cute! i love your name - koree - the spelling too! & i like Jersey for a name!!