9.03.2010

fill in the blank friday | travel


COME ON! COME ON!
Stop thinking about joining in, and join in already!

1. If I didn't have to work anymore I would travel to Spain, Bora Bora, Tokyo, Greece, France, and many other places!
2. My favorite thing about vacation is being able to eat whatever I want! Oh, and being able to forget about life and just RELAX.
3. When packing for a trip I am usually pretty good. I don't forget anything (sometimes). I've packed for a lot of trips, so I've become pretty good with remembering what to bring.
4. If I could go on a road trip with anyone (dead or alive) I would choose my friend Kristen. I love riding around with her, cranking up the music, and just being dumb. We're good with just winging it, and being spontaneous so this would work well for a road trip.
5. My top three absolute travel essentials are a hair-tie, snacks, and flip flops.
6. Vacations are rad.
7. On vacation you must always eat at a restaurant you've never tried before. It's boring to go to a new area, and eat normal food you've had a bazillion times.

YAY!
That was fun. :)
It makes me want to go on a road trip!!

No comments: