9.21.2010

my 30 days | day thirty

Thirty days ago I started this blogging challenge. Becca over at Life In Technicolor created it, and I've been participating everyday since. It's so much fun! I can't believe it's already over! I'll have to find another sweet little challenge here pretty soon. Hopefully you've learned a few things about me.




This picture was taken by my dad last Friday. He just got a new camera, so he's been playing around with it a little. Oh, and of course I don't mind getting my picture taken. ;)

Three good things that have happened within the past 30 days:
1. I visited my Grandma Baker. She's a lot of fun. She lives about two and a half hours away, so we try to visit her as much as we can.
2. I ordered a new power cord for my video camera. Videos should be up and running within the next few weeks.
3. The Office season 6 finally arrived in the mail! It arrived last Wednesday, and I've already watched all the episodes. Some of them I've watched more than once.

It's been a fun ride, My 30 Days!

2 comments:

amylou said...

I enjoyed your challenge!
=)

Steph said...

Congrats on completing the challenge. I'm nearly done – going on day 23. I hope you had as much fun as I am!