9.16.2010

my 30 days | day twenty-five



John Travolta.
My favorite movie of all time is Grease, and I especially love him in it. I still think he's hot, even though he's old enough to be my grandpa. He will always be a hottie to me.


Columbus Short.
Another one of my favorite movies is Stomp the Yard. I love a good looking guy that can dance!


Ryan Gosling.
Oh. My. I luhhhhhhVE the Notebook, let me just say that.
H-h-hi, Mr. Gosling. It's so nice to m-m-m-meet you.

source
Channing Tatum
YES, please! I love him in the movie Step Up and She's the Man. SO VERY HOT.

Oh! Before you leave, go hop on over here to enter a giveaway by AmySchmamey. :)




10 comments:

amylou said...

Mr. Travolta was a hottie back in the day. LOVE the movie Grease!

And Channing Tatum! Oh my! He's gorgeous!

Han said...

Did you know that John was nearly 24 and Olivia was 30 when they were in Grease - I think thats kinda funny lol.

Miss Wendy said...

Oh Ryan Gosling, yes please.

Amyschmamey said...

Awe. Thanks so much for the shout out!

Syndal said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! yours is SO cute! new follower :)

nynga said...

Oh snapperoo!
Channing Tatum is a beast.
A sexy one.

Leesh said...

I see a trend in your crushes that you like men who can dance. Did you know that there's a Stomp the Yard 2?

Koree said...

Yes, I do. I heven't seen it yet, though. I really want to! It has Twitch in it, who is also one of my crushes. :)

Koree said...

Yes, I do. I heven't seen it yet, though. I really want to! It has Twitch in it, who is also one of my crushes. :)

Leesh said...

Koree - if you like dance movies, then you and I must become friends =) I take it you have seen Step Up 3D since you are a fan of Twitch.