9.20.2010

my 30 days | day twenty-nine


Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE journals.
I love to just sit here at work and look for my next cute journal online. I recently found this awesome site called Ecojot. They use recycled products to make killer new items, including journals. Here are some from their site:






They also have a great campaign...

Ecojot’s “Buy One, We Give One” campaign is our company’s new business model committed to directly advocate children’s arts and literacy in developing countries.
In many poor areas, young students cannot afford school supplies, nor are they provided them. In an effort to equip children in need with basic school supplies, Ecojot will donate a notebook for every Ecojot journal, jumbo journal and sketchbook purchased!!!

They also have a blog. You can visit it here.

Collections I'd like to start? Hm. If I started more collections, then my collections would be a collection! Haha. Well, I would like to start collecting anything with owls on it. But, who doesn't??

No comments: